UK Public Sector Media Planning and Buying via Crown Commercial Services Framework
4th February 2022Back to articles
The Media Services Framework (Lot 2) is designed to allow public sector organisations to buy a world-class communication service including the planning and buying of advertising space (media) covering TV/Video, Social Media, Print, Radio, Digital, Paid Search, OOH (via Lot 3 supplier Posterscope), Cinema and more.
Republic of Media is one of three independent media agencies appointed to this Framework Lot which runs until 14th December 2025.
All public sector organisations can use this agreement including:
• local government
• health organisations
• Arms-length bodies (ALBs)
The benefits of this Framework Lot include:
• CCS have thoroughly assessed all agencies using a competitive tendering process
• Choose from a competitive range of high-quality agencies capable of the full suite of media planning and buying services at a high level
• Excellent and multi-award-winning capability in regional, national and international markets
• Choose the agency that’s right for your organisation based on your location, budget, service requirements or any other factor.
You can contact any of the agencies before running a competition as part of pre-market engagement.
For more details on the framework and how to appoint agencies through it see the “Customer Guide” at https://www.crowncommercial.gov.uk/agreements/RM6123 or contact the CCS team via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0345 410 2222.
Republic of Media are a 60+ strong team of media planning and buying experts with significant experience in public sector and charity media. In 2021 we were shortlisted for Thinkbox TV Planning Agency of the Year and Marketing Society Star Agency of the Year.
For more information, or to have a chat about your requirements, please contact any of the Republic of Media team by calling 0131 230 0110 or emailing email@example.com