|Job Title||Paid Search Account Manager / Director|
|Line Manager||Simon Watson, Head of Digital|
|Salary||DOE with excellent benefits|
|Location||3 Ponton Street, Edinburgh or 26 Cross Street, Manchester (occasional travel to Manchester / Edinburgh)|
|Hours||37.5 per week|
|Contract||Permanent (3 month probationary period)|
To spearhead industry leading paid search offerings for the agency to existing and new clients. To distribute knowledge and experience among the agency and more junior members of the team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop industry leading paid search implementation and proposals
- Lead on the set-up, optimisation and reporting of paid search campaigns within the agency
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders, over the phone and in face-to-face meetings, to build relationships and to ensure client expectations are exceeded
- Identify strategic opportunities and promote the value of paid search within the agency, to existing clients and to new business prospects to grow paid search billings
- Responsible for the training of more junior members and any new starts within the Digital team
- Opportunity to diverse into other paid digital media specialisms if desired
Job Skills & Experience
- Proven track record in a performance media role, with several years’ experience
- Extensive knowledge of the Google AdWords and Analytics interfaces (Bing also preferable)
- Excellent data handling and analytical skills with problem solving skills and a strong attention to detail
- An appetite for new and innovative technologies to help streamline activity and reporting
- Knowledge of the full marketing mix and where digital, specifically paid search, has a role, to ensure integrated planning
- Comfortable presenting internally and to clients
- Motivated with a hunger to learn, often self-sufficiently
- Comfortable working under pressure
- Hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm
- Annual holiday entitlement is 22 days + 8 public holidays + 3 fixed days between Xmas / New Year
- Salary dependent on experience
- Life insurance cover of 4x salary on commencement
- Income protection insurance of 2x salary on commencement
- Critical Illness insurance of 2x salary on commencement
- Auto enrolled into Workplace Pension scheme (5%) after 3 months but can opt out
- Option to join private medical scheme after 6 months
Who are Republic of Media?
Republic of Media is an independent communication planning and media buying agency with offices in Manchester and Edinburgh. An expert team of media planners and buyers, we deliver effective business orientated solutions that generate sales growth for clients in sectors including gambling, retail, FMCG and public sector. Our values define who we are and the type of people we’re looking for: Progressive, United, Open, Positive and Agile. We won the Marketing Society Scotland’s Agency Employer Brand of the Year 2017 and were named the Marketing Society Scotland’s Star Agency of the Year in 2018.
An IPA (institute of practitioners in advertising) member agency, we have been trading for over 6 years and are one of the fastest growing media agencies in the UK. We guarantee a structured programme of personal development to enable you to develop a successful career in media, a competitive salary, plus the challenge and excitement of joining an ambitious, fast growing agency.
Closing date for applications is Sunday 15th July 2018.