|Job Title||Digital Media Executive|
|Line Manager||Joseph Lee, Account Manager & Simon Watson, Head of Digital|
|Salary||DOE with excellent benefits|
|Location||26 Cross Street, Manchester|
|Hours||37.5 per week|
|Contract||Permanent (3 month probationary period)|
Who are Republic of Media
Republic of Media is an independent communication planning and media buying agency with offices in Manchester and Edinburgh. An expert team of media planners and buyers, we deliver effective business orientated solutions that generate sales growth for clients in sectors including gambling, retail, FMCG and public sector. Our values define who we are and the type of people we’re looking for: Progressive, United, Open, Positive and Agile. Our 2018 awards include Best Video & Best Paid Social from both The Drum and Northern Digital Awards, YouTube Works for Brands Best UK YouTube Integration, Marketing Society Scotland’s Gold Media Award & Star Agency of the Year and The Drum Digital Trading Awards’ coveted Grand Prix Award.
An IPA (Institute of Practitioners in Advertising) member agency, we have been trading for over 6 years and are one of the fastest growing media agencies in the UK. With an established Edinburgh base, our exponential growth in Manchester means there has never been a better time to join our rising digital operation. As such, we guarantee a structured programme of personal development to enable you to develop a successful career in media, a competitive salary, plus the challenge and excitement of joining an ambitious, fast growing agency.
As a Digital Executive at Republic of Media, your job will be to plan, implement, manage and report on digital media campaigns for a variety of clients. The Digital Media Executive is at the heart of the agency as they support the Digital team and the Communications Planners across the agency as well as dealing directly with clients and media owners. The right candidate will progress rapidly as digital plays an increasingly important role in the media mix to reach today’s highly connected consumer.
You will have high levels of responsibility and work across a wide range of clients including the likes of Highland Spring, Ripe Insurance, MyCarNeedsA.com, United Carpets, Human Appeal and others. You will be required to work on video, display, paid search and social campaigns across all devices, therefore experience in Google Ads, DoubleClick Campaign Manager, DoubleClick Bid Manager or Facebook Business Manager, or a combination of these systems is required. The candidate will liaise with account teams to create and manage campaigns, optimising them on a daily basis. Technical set-up of campaigns and negotiation of buys will also be key to this role.
- Accurate written and verbal communication
- You will have the confidence to deal with clients in a friendly, clear and effective manner
- A minimum of 12 months experience in a digital role
- Experience and competence within at least one of the above digital ad buying / ad serving platforms in the Job Description
- Confidence in running reports, analysing and interpreting raw data and making performance optimisation decisions based on findings, thus a strong knowledge of Excel required
- You’ll be an inquisitive, highly numerate and detailed individual
- You’ll have a passion for digital and media in general
- You’ll enjoy learning how to use systems and get the best out of them
- You’ll be able to manage your time and prioritise tasks effectively
- Hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm
- Annual holiday entitlement is 22 days + 8 public holidays + 3 fixed days between Xmas / New Year
- Salary dependent on experience
- Life insurance cover of 4x salary on commencement
- Income protection insurance of 2x salary on commencement
- Critical Illness insurance of 2x salary on commencement
- Auto enrolled into Workplace Pension scheme (5%) after 3 months but can opt out
- Option to join private medical scheme after 6 months
Closing date for applications is Sunday 16th September 2018.